Staffing simplified by Onetech Consulting:
When it comes to managing an enterprise or an organization or automating the processes of various departments by implementing various systems, most organizations faces the heat of streamed implementation due to hurdles associated with sourcing right talent for the assigned task and making the person do the task in optimal manner.Staffing explained by Onetech Consulting:
Staffing Life cycle compromises of Interpreting, Analyzing the job description, Sourcing, Mining the requirement from the internal and external databases, Screening, Assessing, Scheduling interviews and Final placement besides salary negotiation and claims verification. Neglecting any minute step of the sourcing causes huge loss to the project and hiring a team of experts with complete life cycle experience in IT staffing cause huge overheads in terms of money and infrastructure.Onetech Consulting Staffing Solutions Offerings:
Backed by a team of experts in software recruitment life cycle and huge database of active job seekers, Onetech Consulting is facilitating the recruitment life cycle of many organizations by acting as their partners. Our team is competent to work with existing HR departments in to align with the goals or to create an entire IT recruitment department without affecting the existing infrastructure.
Onetech Consulting's well defined processes in IT Staffing ensure that every manpower being placed at the client’s place brings value in terms of technical quality besides commitment to the job. With experience in complete life cycle and expertise in various IT departments, our team is satisfying the ERP staff requirement of many big organizations and small companies.
When it comes to placing resources for organizations our team follows the following four steps to ensure maximum return on investment. Our team evaluates candidate on:
1. Functional and Technical Expertise which includes number of life cycle implementations and project implementations.
2. Industry knowledge of the candidate and his understanding of client’s business verticals
3. Business and Technology integration knowledge of the candidate which includes updation or migration.
4. His willingness to take up the assignments and his future assignments to ensure maximum retention.
Our team in the past had deployed some of the best resources for various requirements and can help you in placing suitable resources for
- Software Developers
- Quality Analysts
- ERP Developers
- Database Developers
- Database Administrators
- IT Trainers
- Mobile Engineers
- Mobile App Developers
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- ERP Implementation Project Managers and Program Managers
- Certified Functional experts on some of the top ERP Systems including Oracle, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics
- Business Process Analysts
- Organization Change Managers
- Data Strategy and Data Migration Analysts
- Solution Architect and System integration experts
- System and business process testing managers and experts
- ERP System Trainers both for end user, analysts, architects, developers and administrators